Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

How Most of My Reviews are Written


OK, I understand that most people don't exactly read long reviews of books, well, i just want to say that i usually aim for a page's worth of writing. But hey! here's the beauty of my reviews, you can skip parts if you don't want to read every single last detail.

My reviews are made up of 2 main parts:
Summary of the book- okay, so if you only want to read what the book is about then read this part only

Comments and personaly thoughts- This is where you read what I have to think on the book, I try to not spoil anything, and I apologize if I do.

So yeah, I hope that helps when your trying to find something in particular in my review. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) they make me happy. Comment away!
Any spam comments will be deleted though.