Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

EXCERPT- Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

okey doke.
I've gotta do this thing for English at school, and after spending over an hour debating over which of my many, and by many i mean many, favourite books i should choose. I decided it would be far easier to just read a new book and base it on that. so.... dun dun dun dun dun! I chose Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay. woohoo I've gotta write an engaging speech on why my book is so awesome. The funny thing: I've already got half my speech and i've barely even started hahaha!
Anyway, i've read 3 chapters and its absolutely amazing. Thought i'd get you guys into it too! hahaa... read and be amazed! The greatest love story ever told is a lie!

I'll post my completed speech when i'm done :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) they make me happy. Comment away!
Any spam comments will be deleted though.