Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I HAVE A BUTTON!!!

Eeeeeee....
After visiting many many blogs and finding that they ALL (or at least most) have super duper awesome buttons... I knew that I wanted one.
And so I now have a button :)

I am super fantastically excited, and I spent my entire afternoon (one I should have spent studying) designing, making and tweaking it.
I am extremely happy with it and now, without further ado:


TAA-DAA!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What do you think? you likey?
Now, I must go and make a link thingy so people can actually grab it :)

1 comment:

  1. Returning the follow from Walking on Bookshelves.
    Your button is gorgeous! Great job!
    Jeannette
    www.walkingonbookshelves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) they make me happy. Comment away!
Any spam comments will be deleted though.