Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Iron Fey BOOK 5!!!


YES! YESSS!!
Have you heard? All you fellow Iron Fey lovers can now rejoice because Julie Kagawa is going to be releasing a FIFTH book to the series!
Only this time it'll be from Ethan's point of view!
This is what Julie said on her blog.

"Is there a fifth book in The Iron Fey series? Will the Iron Fey story continue?
Yes! In the fall of 2012, there will be a new Iron Fey series starring Ethan Chase, Meghan's younger brother, when he is a teenager. I can't give away too many details yet, but there is sure to be lots of familiar faces popping for cameos."

Squee! Me wants...

2 comments:

  1. I loved this series so that is VERY good news! I can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) they make me happy. Comment away!
Any spam comments will be deleted though.