Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens


I've heard loads of stuff about this one... not going to say what... you'll have to read it yourself, oh it's apparently aimed at the teens or tweens so.. yeah... up to you. Though I have to say the guy on the cover looks very funny, weird, protective... **cough cough** :), I'm gonna have his face in my head when I read the book... hehehe... I know, I know. That's mean...
Any who, I just HAVE to put this out there, if you get this on Kindle right now you're saving $13.99. (that's the paperback price, it's $4.99 digital price)! I could buy 10 other kindle books using that money... I'm such a cheapskate. :)


I'm not sure if this is the actual blurb or not, I've been having trouble trying to find one... oh wells

Ashlyn:A lonely society princess living in NewYork City.
Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard.

Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.

Daddy thought I’d be safe. He thought I’d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever.

Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin.

Daddy was wrong.

A kidnapping leaves a father fanatical about his only child's safety. A story of obsessive love and the quest for independence.

Here! to download.
Here! for reading apps

3 comments:

  1. Oh Goood, why didn't I grab it when it was free T____________________________t
    Disincentive @ (read, watch, listen) - reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer... Some of these are only free for 2 days or so... quite depressing.
      I'll be sure to let you know if it's free again :) They usually go in a cycle

      Delete
    2. hsdjksadhfk I totally love you then!
      Disincentive @ (read, watch, listen) - reviews

      Delete

I love comments :) they make me happy. Comment away!
Any spam comments will be deleted though.